TCNJ is a leader among college campuses for preventing and addressing sexual violence.
- In 2015 TCNJ was awarded a 300,000 grant from Office of Violence Against Women (OVW) for the next three years. This money will be used to continue our educational and programmatic efforts on-campus.
- In 2015 TCNJ was selected to be one of fourteen schools that is participating in the Culture of Respect Culture of Respect is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening sexual assault prevention on college campuses. Together, TCNJ and Culture of Respect will strengthen six core areas
Identified as most important for college campuses:
- Facilitating robust multi-tiered education and training
- Establishing clear policies on adjudication
- Providing survivor support with options on reporting
- Ensuring public disclosure of statistics
- Facilitating ongoing self-assessment
- Empowering campus activist organizations
Visit our twitter page @TCNJTitleIX to stay updated on the most current news and events we host or sponsor!